What are the requirements to become a surrogate/gestational carrier?
- Be between the age of 23-41
- Be in good health and receive medical clearance from their OB and your fertility clinic for pregnancy.
- Demonstrate a high level of maturity, responsibility, and responsiveness
- Have at least one previous successful pregnancy free of pregnancy or birth complications
- Be a non-active smoker or and have no history of alcohol or substance abuse
- Not be on section 8 housing
- Have a strong support system
- Reside in the United States (but not allowed to reside in Louisiana, Nebraska, or Michigan).