Why should I choose Surrogate Steps?
Growing your family through surrogacy is an exciting but often overwhelming experience. Often those pursuing surrogacy have already been through so much heartache in trying to grow their family. Surrogacy can present financial, emotional, and logistical challenges. With so much on the line, it’s important to work with a team as experienced, compassionate, and hands-on as Surrogate Steps.
Top fertility clinics refer intended parents to Surrogate Steps for a number of reasons.
- We are a Licensed Surrogacy Agency: surrogacy agencies are highly unregulated and are not required to be licensed. That means most lack the checks and balances to ensure that surrogates and intended parents are fully informed and that their rights are protected. Surrogate Steps is a fully licensed agency which means we go through additional scrutiny and run our practice to a level above and beyond the standard.
- Attorney Directed: Surrogate Steps is directed by one of the leading legal experts in reproductive and surrogacy law, Yifat Shaltiel. As an attorney-directed agency, our ethical standards are set high so you know you’ll always be treated fairly and honestly.
- Experience: We’ve been in business since 2013, have helped hundreds of individuals and couples grow their families through surrogacy, and collectively have over 60 years of combined surrogacy experience.
- We have top-quality surrogates: our surrogates are screened using the American Society of Reproductive Medicine’s surrogacy standards by trained medical professionals before they are ever sent to your clinics for approval.
- Compassionate and highly experienced surrogate and parent coordinators: each and every one of our staff members is a repeat surrogate, meaning they’ve successfully completed multiple surrogacy journeys. That means you’ll have a compassionate, empathetic, and highly experienced guide you can lean on every step of the way.
- Fair Pricing: We are upfront and honest about our pricing, so you always know what you’re getting into. Our agency fee is $25,000, and our surrogacy compensation starts at $40,000. After all additional bonuses and pregnancy-related expenses are paid, you can expect to pay anywhere from $80,000-120,000. That’s quite a wide range, so we encourage you to explore the cost of surrogacy here and ask us any questions you may have.