Why Should I Choose Surrogate Steps?
When you start your journey as a surrogate, you are entering a strange new world with a lot at stake so it’s important for you to choose your surrogacy agency carefully.
Dozens of top fertility clinics refer intended parents to Surrogate Steps for a number of reasons.
- We have top quality surrogates: our surrogates are screened using the American Society of Reproductive Medicine’s surrogacy standards by trained medical professionals before they are ever sent to clinics for approval.
- Compassionate and highly experienced surrogate and parent coordinators: each and every one of our staff members is a repeat surrogate meaning they’ve successfully completed multiple surrogacy journeys. That means you’ll have a compassionate, empathetic, and highly experienced guide you can lean on at every step of the way.
- Attorney Directed: Surrogate steps is directed by one of the leading legal experts in reproductive and surrogacy law, Yifat Shaltiel. As an attorney directed agency, our ethical standards are set high so you know you’ll always be treated fairly and honestly.
- Fair and Competitive Compensation: You paid a competitive base salary of $40,000 with bonuses for major steps along the way including medical and legal clearance, medication start, completion of embryo transfer, maternity clothing bonus, health/gym club membership fees, nutrition courses, lost wages, lost wages for partner, life insurance, and so much more.
- We are a Licensed Surrogacy Agency: surrogacy agencies are highly unregulated and are not required to be licensed, and lack checks and balances to ensure that surrogates are fully informed and that their rights are fully protected. Surrogate Steps is a fully licensed agency.
All of this means our surrogates are HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY that they chose to work with Surrogate Steps. In fact, over 80% of our surrogates come back to pursue additional surrogacies.